- Our appointments schedule quickly. To better serve you,
we request you call in advance to schedule an appointment.
- Courtesy calls are provided for all appointments the day before scheduled appointment.
- Our peak hours are afternoons, weekends and holidays. We suggest booking appointments as soon as possible.
- We suggest casual attire for your comfort. We also suggest removing jewelry and other valuables prior to your service.
- In order to expedite services in a timely
manner, we ask that you arrive approximately 15 minutes before scheduled
appointment to handle necessary paperwork if you are a first time
client and to prepare for your experience.
- Arriving late for scheduled appointments will result in reduction in time of service.
- Metered parking is available on College Street. There is complimentary parking after 5pm and weekends.
- Please arrange for childcare prior to visit.
- Out of consideration for guest, please turn cell phones and pagers off.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and must be
presented at the time of appointment and will not be replaced if stolen
- Gift certificates are null and void after one year of purchase.
- Non-satisfaction of services will merit a refund with a redeemable gift certificate of equal value.
- All sales are final.
- We require credit or debit cards to hold your reservation.
- Cancellations must be 24 hours prior to scheduled appointments. No shows
will result in a $35 charge to your credit card for each service
- Methods of payment include Personal Check, Visa, Mastercard,
Discover, and American Express.
- There will be a $35 non-sufficient fund charge to all
- Gratuities are not included in our prices but are gladly accepted.